Local Events in 2017
This is a list of planned events happening in Northern Ireland throughout 2017. This list will continue to be populated as more events are confirmed. If you have an event you’d like added to this, then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 3rd – 19th March – Home of St Patrick’s Festival, Armagh
- 17th March – St Patrick’s Day
- 14th – 17th April – Easter Break.
- 27th April – 1st May – City of Derry Jazz and Big Band Festival
- 10th – 13th May – (New 4 day show) Balmoral Show, Lisburn Balmoral Park.
- 7th – 13th May – North West 200, Portrush
- TBC – Country in the Park, Ulster America Folk Park Omagh.
- 3rd – 4th June – Gran Fondo Giro d’Italia Northern Ireland 2017
- 23rd June – Mourne International Walking Festival
- TBC – Mid Ulster Vintage Rally
- 7th – 11th June – Limavady Jazz & Blues Festival
- TBC – Beer Festival – An Creagán
- TBC– Enniskillen Horse and Pony Show
- 30th June – 1st July – Omagh Show
- 6th – 9th July – Dubai Duty Free Irish Open hosted by the Rory Foundation, Portstewart Golf Course
- 12th July – Demonstrations various locations throughout N.Ireland
- 28th – 30th July Derg Fest. Castlederg
- 10th – 13th August – Northern Ireland Golf Open, Galgorm Castle
- 26th – Black Saturday Demonstrations various locations throughout N.Ireland.
- 28th – 29th August – Auld Lammas Fair
- 31st August, 1st,2nd September – The Belfast Tattoo, The SSE Arena Belfast.
- TBC – Bluegrass Festival Folk Park, Omagh
- 2nd – 3rd September – NI International Air Show, Portrush
- 7th – 10th September – National Trust Heritage Open days, various locations
- TBC – Continental Christmas Markets, Belfast